środa, 16 listopada 2016

This newspaper

In fact, there is nothing to complain about
Witan, today I propose an open letter:


"Well, yes, probably again write something that you zbulwersuje ;-) ... Well, yes, probably again write something that you zbulwersuje ;-) but I agree with what he said Val Kilmer. There really is not what complain, because it is unconstructive. it is in Poland a lot of things with which we enjoy, but we prefer rather to draw things that go wrong. Well, after all, instead of whining could be this bad counter. Seek to make it better. and it is, after all many people who are trying to be better. I do not want to write more because again I deviate. I greet warmly "


When I read it I think how can you say such a thing and even shoot


But unfortunately Poli, you are young yet and you do not see the true realities of the Polish, and perhaps some of the realities of mid life: Life is based on pieniędze without money can not buy anything and so did not live, can malezysz species that lives on the water and air, please me your Guru, I'll call him and we go on ... water.


I do not know of but probably still not working you live a little in the land of fairy tales, in a sense, and for sure you write such things lightly pzerazające, probably about your age I wrote these things ... I do not I'm not so sure.


A Getting back to the subject, let me be like our friend said so. "Niekonstruktywny"


In fact, there is nothing to complain about in Poland:


Only 20% of society is not working
Only 35% of the young (under 28y.o.-data Republic) have no work
Those who have work generally have low salaries and can afford to offer some trips etc.
In general, young people are leaving for granicezeby byke get what job or a good job
Huge companies do not pay for practice
Members are coaches
Few people in Zielona Gora gets a scholarship 1 PLN (The University Green Mountain)
Pensions will be lower and lower in the future and probably we will have to work to 68 years
3 players in the league are paying for their tickets teeth to get to matches in football NożnejJak one is treated in the hospital you have to pay for their own medication (cf. Hospital in Zyrardow -miało be a city wojewodzkie-). I was the fact: The hospital had no aspyrine a sick stomach had to get a cabbage for lunch and cabbage jestkwasna and so not healthy for the person sensitive to the stomach and intestine grue.
I will not remember what happened a few days ago in Lomza
Will not pay to be a farmer (for example, a year ago the price was higher than aronia production costs some days in Bronisze)




In fact, it could be worse eg. Albania and related services. Probably living abroad 6 million Ormiańczyków and only 3 million in Armenia because it is so good in this country


Perhaps you will understand once the work is the basis of life lest together right now. I'm not talking only about work but about the classes that they give some effects but not without szcelne seat by GG pretending that something else does.


May young people use youth. Being older does not mean to have no A Hope lives but have a different life from odpowiedzialnościami.


Good luck



 
Nicolas (8:06)18 delicious chocolate :)
December 7, 2005Batman turned into Badman
I got up this morning, I had to write a post on the topic but I was reminded of Monday I had the opportunity again to upset reading stupidity found in the newspaper Metro.


This newspaper is not the fondest dream no but at least I had the opportunity again to have higher blood pressure and to be "slightly" indignant as it is sometimes.


On Sundays in Lodz was a film festival where he was invited Mister Val Kilmer. This so-called. Mister was Batman he had a chance to shoot so. "Stupidity is not the top-shelf but not far from the ceiling"


He said that:


I do not understand why the Poles whine, yet in Poland is so cool.


When I read this my hands fell (so no, I can read the newspaper) for the memory of Val Kilmer:


Poland is a nice country BUT there is something to linger and this is Val earns wheel 7 Million, USD for the film Batman min. This can be understood from indifferent to where he is and so he will be fine.


And now that I think of ePolacy can not be satisfied:


Bezroboc: 19procent
Average Salary is not true when I hear that she is 2700 Gross is just laughs.
The median was that the correct value
Everyone knows that the average kroajowa in Poland is so high due to wysokami earnings that can be found in zagranicznach companies, etc ....
In Poland, you have a lot of build (eg to rebuild Central Station, it was necessary to PLN 10 million, a station for calejPolski is just ... PLN 10 million)
Messengers go once training once a parliament (as there is hardly tire ... cheers for Wojcik)
300 000 malnourished children
Prices in winter vegetables and fruits two times and if wages are also multiplied by 2?
The list could be longer but another time


Good luck!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz