środa, 16 listopada 2016

I would add that such

Letter to Policy: events in France
Hello!


Here is part of the letter which I wrote to the Policy yesterday on events in France, due to the deepened my opinions have allowed themselves to publish it on your blog:
(...)
Secondly, on page 16 article titled black face in the French TV dissapoint me lightly.
First used word movement is not appropriate.
It is said that Multaka will porowadzic for news on France 3 But for your information already forecast for the speaker 1 program in France is mlatkiem (exactly the island of Reunion -Sebastien Folin-).
As everyone knows, people rather watch than under Weather news and secondly in France and more people are viewing pierwswzy program and not the third.
I would add that such an article as your niepokoji me because it is probably written by a Pole living in Paris and he means. Interprets the messages as a Pole and not a Frenchman
Automatically is given not objektywna visions of France, in the sense of it is analyzed as a person who (probably) lived in France speak French better than I the Polish but NEVER will objektywna to the situation, but not as a Frenchman who else is on the Pole (due the nature, etc ...) It's a bit like someone says to me, and so do not understand what's going on with us ... Who am I?
My name is Nicolas I am 23 years I have lived in Warsaw over three years and everyone treats me in Poland as a person who can not understand what is happening in Poland. (Although the studies in Poland, lived with Poles from working with the Poles -not in the French company -) ...
Let me state believe: match my stupidity in newspapers such Metro, metropol about France and if I had to say what and how I would have gone mad. However, I made it to the Policy, because I have confidence in your newspaper (My father subscribed to your newspaper for more than 15 years).
(Now she resigned because she lives in Poland) To what extent? A gift to this with such information (but not only in the Policy) about France hurt from time to time because I see that prevail wrong interpretations OR not objektywne poddejscie


Good luck!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz