środa, 16 listopada 2016

small cards two times more expensive


This week I got a couple of mails regarding education in France, I would like to briefly return to this in order to clarify some thoughts.


Firstly, there are good universities in Poland, at least in Wwie, not everyone gets there but briefly about UW SGH University Agricultural University, and others.


Second, studies are more difficult in France due to the fact that you can not pull on the exams do not like what I saw in Poland. I had the opportunity to study in the so-called. Pink and the university are the points teeth photocopy where it says:

 



Third, studies in France are based on year on this model as in Poland or in the system Licensjat-Master-Doctorate


Fourth, I would recommend studying in France and just stay in France can be nice. Find a work is quite possible, for example, in Paris but find a place in the dorm is almost impossible, for they are few.


For any questions feel free to blog so that everyone knew the answer.


I wish you a nice weekend


Next post on Monday.


Good luck!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz